1. Open the Volumental app on your iPad.
3. Ask the customer to take his or her shoes off and to roll up their trousers to expose the ankles. Make sure the customer stands within the indicated area with some space between the feet.
4. Select “WOMEN’S”, “MEN’S”, or “CHILDREN’S”, and then press the scan button. The scanning and computation should take about 5 seconds, and the progress is illustrated with a circle of light on both the app and on the scanner. Make sure the person being scanned is standing still during this process.
5. The app should now display a faster rotating light together with the text “Scanning done. Analyzing feet…”. The analysis takes less than five seconds.
6. The result is now shown and display a 3D model of the feet together with a scrollbar containing the corresponding measurement.
7. On the left hand side of the screen, a 3D model of the scanned feet is displayed. You can rotate the foot model and zoom in and out with your fingers. On the right side of the screen, you will see a panel with various measurements of the customer’s feet. You can scroll up and down in this panel by dragging it.
By clicking the measurement tiles, the model will rotate for optimal visibility.
8. You may also toggle between different sizing systems by pressing the arrow next to the displayed sizing system, and then selecting the desired sizing system.
9. If you want to scan again, press the button “NEW CUSTOMER”.