To operate the scanner and display the scanning results, a tablet needs to be connected to the scanner. The most convenient way of launching the connection is by a website shortcut icon that is saved to the home screen.
1. Open your tablet's settings and select "Wi-Fi".
2. In the list of available networks, select the hotspot named "vandra-xxx-hotspot" where XXX is the serial number of your scanner. For the hotspot to be detectable, the scanner needs to be plugged in.
Please note! The serial number is our way of identifying the scanners. Please always include this number when you reach out to support as this is needed for troubleshooting.
3. Enter the case sensitive password "Anything Goes". Please note that this is case sensitive and that it should be a space between the words.
4. The tablet is now connected to the scanner. Open Safari or another browser and type 10.42.0.1 in the address bar. This is the website address of the scanner.
4. The interface should now appear. To save this to your home screen, press "Share" and select "Add to home screen".
5. The website is now saved to your home screen and you can simply just click the home screen icon to open the scanner interface.
Next step is to connect the scanner to internet and you can find the instructions in this guide.